Updated May 23, 2018
We respect the privacy concerns of our customers and we value your trust. This Privacy Notice is meant to help you understand what information we collect through your use of our services and our interactions with you, as well as how we use this information. This Privacy Notice applies to Auberge Resorts LLC and properties that are part of the Auberge Resorts Collection (“Auberge Resorts Collection”), or anywhere this Privacy Notice is posted. If you have questions about our Privacy Notice, you may contact us here. To the extent permitted by applicable jurisdiction, by accessing our website at aubergeresorts.com or where this policy is posted, you consent to this Privacy Notice.
- Privacy Notice, Terms & Conditions, and Cookies & Other Technologies
- What Information Do We Collect?
- Third Party Links On Our Website.
- How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
- Why & How Do We Share The Information We Collect?
- Cookies & Other Similar Technologies.
- How Do We Keep Your Information Secure?
- Data Transfers And Processing.
- Children’s Online Privacy.
- How to Access and Control Your Personal Data.
- How to Contact Us.
- Your California Rights.
- Changes To Our Privacy Notice.